You are definitely curious about How to make money creating a membership sites
You will learn in this Post:
- What is a Membership site?
- How to Earn Money Creating A Membership Site?
- Types of Websites You Can Create.
If you interested in making money online, then it's probably because you like the idea of having more freedom to live and work wherever and however you want. The benefit of working online are many and varied and extend into every expects in your life. But in order for you to make the very most of this way of working, you also need to make sure you choose the perfect business model, working online on its own does not necessarily equate to an ideal lifestyle rather the benefit comes when you work online in the right way. And let me tell you creating membership sites is definitely the right way. Now you are looking to create passive income with a membership site, you need to read this book before you do anything else, The Membership Economy: Find Your Super Users, Master the Forever Transaction, and Build Recurring Revenue (Business Books) This book also provides lots of tips that only someone who has been through the process many times (more than 100!) can tell you. For instance, she presents clever ways to retain membership customers. She tells you the best time to write your sales letter and why. I'll bet you won't read this information anywhere else. She provides many tips on how to market your site -- again, you'll find some surprises here.
Finally, The book is an excellent food for thought when you consider to extend or create your business with a membership model. Some ideas that you might have in mind will be challenged and new ideas will come up.
What is a Membership site?
A membership site is a site that users pay to subscribe to, is a private website, with exclusive content available only to the signed up members. it usually provides members with the ability to interact with each other. They pay a monthly fee for being a member of the website. Also, a really good way to be a serious community that's vetted and because these people are paying money every single month you know that they're at a different level in their career, that could be actually a benefit that you offer to your group members. In terms of what fees you can charge, they vary from group to group, you can charge 59 a month or more, that's on that I feel is probably the most practical because it easy to qualify the value of spending. But first, you must entice the readers with some free content and show them the kind of entertainment/information/value that you're providing, Once they're hooked, you then make sure they know that they need to subscribe in order to gain access to your very best content and to get frequently updated then you can easily convert visitors to paying customers, This may be the best book on this subject The Membership Economy: Find Your Super Users, Master the Forever Transaction, and Build Recurring Revenue (Business Books) this book covers several ways to get traffic and new customers. It has ways to make that profitable. It has ways to help keep members and a way to ensure they read the content. It has ways to make customers who don't renew an asset and have some of them return, And, it has a surprising way to make a successful membership site scale to a large size without venture capital.
How to Earn Money Creating A Membership Site
So now you have a good idea of what membership site is, let's look a little deeper into the nitty-gritty on How you can make money from creating a membership site.
No doubt you're probably already familiar with the idea of a Blog ( Check How you can make up to $1000 per month Blogging ) Chances are that you have several blogs that you already read regularly and enjoy, Like my Blog,😊 that you love getting news from it or reading the latest feature, but now imagine that this site stopped being free and you suddenly to pay in order to access it. This is precisely how membership site work, it gets you hooked and then charges you in order to gain fuller access.
Types of Websites You Can Create
Before you create your site though, let's rewind a moment and consider what your option are and what types of membership sites are out there for you to try and emulate. You might be surprised to find that there are multiple different types, each with there own strength and weakness:
Membership Blogs/content sites - The first option is to create a blog or maybe a news site and to make this into a membership site. The general idea is that you're creating lots of fresh content that people will very much want to read, then charging them for the privilege of gaining access to all your new content.
The Evergreen Membership site - This basically a site is filled with tons of content and perhaps other types of media. The great things about this are that once you've reached a certain level, you won't actually have to update the content anymore at all! That is to say that there's enough benefit to begging a member here, enough content to sift through, that you won't need to keep creating more.
Software as a Service "SAS" - While this isn't traditionally considered a membership site, it is essentially the exact same thing. This basically means that you'll be offering some kind of service via web app and sometimes this can straddle the line between content and service.
People who like to interact with, guide and lead a community.
1) In-depth knowledge of any particular domain.
2) Ability to research new thing and constantly generate new and helpful content.
Time Required For Creating A Membership Sites :
Depends on the domain expertise of the creator.Do Google search for Matthew Woodward's tutorial on how to create a membership site for free.
1) In the beginning, keep the fee for joining the membership sites ridiculously low.Aim to create a minimum viable product instead of creating a perfect product. You can always improve your site in later stages.
2) If you've never been a part of any membership site till now, consider joining a few related to your domain, Study those sites.
3) Find what's working well for you and other members of that site? What's makes it worth the monthly fee and how would you replicate this?
4) interact and engage with members, Your membership site shouldn't be the one that the only drip feeds the content, with little or no input from the owner.You must provide insider access for your members who want to communicate with you.
Even if you're busy, you must spend at least half an hour a day to get involved with your membership sites.You can do this by many ways, such as you can interact with the members answer their questions or even lead an interaction inside the forum.
5) Run group events and challenges to increase subscription engagement with your site.Organize regular events, challenges, or similar.
Mke it easy for members to participate. Offer prizes, display leaderboards or similar such thing creates a great incentive for members to participate and get involved.
6) Periodically review what's working and what isn't.Try to adapt the site based on the member's needs.For e.g. if you offer most of your content in text format but your members are engaging more with the video content then shift from text-based to video content.
7) Try to introduce new initiatives and see how your audience is responding to it. Such as liver Q&A calls or similar.But be careful, don't overwhelm members with several different initiatives at once. Introduce one thing at a time.
How To Monetize :
Monetization is very simple. More members sign up for your website more income you generate from the monthly fees that members pay.