You are definitely curious about How to make money on Youtube That's what we will learn today
You will learn in this Post:
- What is Youtube and how to use it to make thousands of dollars monthly?
- How to Create a YouTube Channel in Simple Steps?
- Enable your channel for monetization.
- How to get your first ten thousand views to start earning money?
Youtube is the biggest video sharing website, there is a lot of us want to get our hands on some of these views and money that can be found on Youtube,
Starting and Make Money On Youtube Channel is the simplest way of Making money online and needs no investment just ask yourself "How can I Make Money On Youtube".
What is Youtube and how we can Make Money On it?
Youtube was started in February of 2005, was created by three former Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim, and one of the reasons it did so well so fast, was because it allowed anyone to upload an unlimited number of videos, and watch as many videos as they wanted for free. YouTube allows users to upload, view, rate, share, add to favorites, report, comment on videos, and subscribe to other users.
As Youtube has grown, all of the features they've added to the website have also been free. And as I think about the many changes they've made to Youtube over the years some good and some not so good ... it does become obvious that there's one thing at the forefront of everybody's Youtube experience is ... "Interactions" :
Your interaction is everything you do aside from actually watching a video.Rating videos, leaving comments, subscribing, making playlists - these are all thing you do to Youtube that changes Youtube to fit you ... "Igusse that's why they call it Youtube 😂 ".
But I find the word 'interaction' starts to lose its meaning after a while. I thank that something that much more accurately is not 'interaction'. They're connections.
Ok, let's go to the part of "How YouTubers get paid and how much do they actually earn?
How to use Youtube to make thousands of dollars monthly?
So, I know that for some of you the idea of becoming a full-time Youtube entrepreneur with multiple sources of income with no boss being able to choose your own schedule, decide How much money you make, choose whatever co-workers you do and don't want, it sounds like a dream come true.
As someone who has worked much of my life at jobs that I hated, now that I live this life I can tell you that ... it kind of is, But I also know that the idea of having a paycheck that comes entirely from the internet can be really intimidating and scary at first. I know a lot of you curious about the process of How To Make Money On Youtube:
So, of course, we know that if you get millions of views or you have a huge audience, that actually make pretty good money on Youtube, but what you do if you have a small channel or you're just starting out.
I'm here to explain exactly how the whole thing works. Frome how they get paid and how much they get paid to how you can get paid to do this:
1) How they get paid? - Your average Youtube channel generates money every single time a viewer watches an advertisement on one of your videos. This means that they don't have Ad-Block turned on, and if given an advertisement that they can skip, they watched at least 30 seconds of it. Once a user has watched the advertisement for at least 30 seconds, or seen other smaller advertisements, such as banner ads. Youtube tallies up the money generated for that and will split the payment between Youtube itself and you for getting the viewer to watch it.
The more traffic you get, the more you can make. There are many variables that could determine how much you’ll get (and YouTube recently changed it so you need at least 10,000-lifetime views to start making money).
Note: you cannot be paid if there is copyrighted material in your video.That's why I recommended the first methods.
Another way a Youtube channel can get paid is through sponsored deals. These are usually only offered to bigger Youtube channel that takes part in more hands-on networks. But occasionally smaller channels will have them as well.
I recommend you to try if you are just starting or you have a small channel on Youtube or even a big channel with a large audience ... then this is for you → ENJOY MONTHLY PAYMENTS FROM YOUTUBE Without Creating Any Of Your Own Videos "
They offering a 7-day trial to a Premium Membership for just
$27 $1! Also, You can cancel in anytime with one click cancellation.
This method has been getting a ton of positive feedback and we wanted to post here and share that with you, and it's specifically about making money from other people’s videos on YouTube. Now you may have heard some of these strategies before but I believe in this methods you're going to learn some advanced tips and maybe some case studies, that you've never thought of before.
2) How much they get paid? - That depends on three things:
How many viewers do you get? - How many of those viewers use Ad-Block? - and if you do a sponsor videos.
Let's look at the views first - Many multi-channel networks will attempt sign you by outright lying to you and be saying that you'll make three to ten dollars per one thousand views when in reality, You're assuming the advertisers that month are paying Youtube a ridiculous amount of money and that all one thousand of views are watching every single advertisement. In reality, your average month, one thousand views is about, $1 - $1.5. That's why I recommended trying the 7-day trial to a Premium Membership
Next is how many users use Ad-Block - One thousand views are all well and good, but if all of those people used Ad-Block, you still don't get paid.
Lastly, we have sponsored videos - The pay get from sponsored videos depends largely on the sponsored campaign itself and how big it is, The most common campaign would either pay by views on the video or by how many times the viewers have clicked the company's link.
3) How do you get paid? - If you're trying to get started on Youtube and you want to get paid, you're going to need to figure out what you want to do on your channel and actually do it, until you get around 1000 subscribers. During that time you're going to get a lot of requests to join networks promising all kinds of money, Whatever you do, don't join them! many networks try and sign very new Youtubers to terrible deals where they're locked in a for five years at a time. Hoping that you'll get popular within that time and they can make as much money off of you as possible.
How to Create a YouTube Channel in Simple Steps?
This is going to be a basic guide to help you to understand everything that you need to know, So, on Youtube, you going to notice there is no Sign-Up button you're gonna have to go ahead and click on Sign-In :
Then click on Create account:
Now from here, you guys click on I would like a new Gmail address, now go ahead and enter your name and enter a google username, complete all field.
Then log in using the Google Account that you have been created, to continue to Youtube.
After that, In the top right corner of the screen, click on your profile icon and then the ‘Creator Studio’ icon, this the way you control everything you do, then Click on Create a Channel.
Next, you’ll have the option to create a personal channel or a create a channel using a business or other name. For this example, we’ll choose the business option.
Note: Google+ page will also be created for your brand.
Congratulations! You just created a new YouTube channel.
Enable your channel for monetization
YouTube has announced a change to its partner program today. From now on, creators won’t be able to turn on monetization until they hit 10,000-lifetime views on their channel. YouTube believes that this threshold will give them a chance to gather enough information on a channel to know if it’s legit. And it won’t be so high as to discourage new independent creators from signing up for the service.
For you can enable channel for monetization you should have a Google AdSense account, So on Youtube.com home page you want to go and click on your icon profile at the top, then click on 'Creator Studio', after that go to your Channel then you're going to see the status and features, Now if you freshly made this account you want to look under monetization, and click enable, then click "enable my account" and accept the terms.
How to get your first ten thousand views to start earning money?
I have a couple of online friends who got started this way. He got started by reading George Pain book, YouTube: A Beginners' Guide to Building a YouTube Channel Audience and Make Passive Income (Make Money Online on YouTube with YouTube Marketing) (Volume 1).
People who love to create videos, like to talk in front of a camera, shoot documentaries or short films. Ability to create a video using software tools or record a video using your mobile phone or camcorder.
Time Required For Starting A Youtube Channel :
Virtually you can start within minutes. You'll have to visit Youtube.com, create a channel and upload videos.
Tips to Make Money On Youtube:
1) Create a Youtube channel around a specific theme such as Humor, Tutorial, Recipe, etc. Don't just go out create any random unrelated videos channel. For e.g. if you love gadgets you can create a gadget reviews channel where you can post review videos of the latest gadgets and help people to decide whether it's a right choice for them.
2) Select a theme in which you're really interested to Analyze other videos related to your topic, see how many views those videos get. it will help you to get an overview of how many people are interested in your theme.
3) Generally more the views more beneficial the theme is, As more people are searching for it.
4) Check out if there's any missing concept in the currently existing videos related to your theme, You can cover these concepts in your videos to fetch more views.
5) Give your best to engage with your audience Study comments people leave on your videos, learn the hidden expectations that your audience has from you.
6) Try to find out what they like about your videos and what they don't. The study which videos get the highest retention rate and find the reasons behind them.
7) Spy on your competitors and try model the thing that is working for them. But never try to copy them, always maintain your uniqueness.
8) always try to improvise each new video from the last one, so when you look at your first videos after few years, you should think aww how bad I was earlier. That's a good sign; it shows that you've improved.
9) Experiment, experiment, and experiment Never fear to try something new and see how it works. experiments are the only way where you can find new and exciting stuff which can catapult you way ahead of your competitors.
10) Finally, try to collaborate with other YouTuber's who are doing similar work. learn their strategies and mindset. Working together can do wonders for your channel.
How To Monetize :
Understand how monetization works from YouTube :
YouTube places advertisements in or near videos. Once you enable monetization on your YouTube channel, your videos can be submitted and approved for monetization. In order to receive revenue from these ads, you'll need to link your Adsense account to your YouTube account.
The general rule for monetization in YouTube is very simple, More views your videos get, more money you'll earn. You'll just have to enable the monetize option your YouTube channel setting.