Create Mobile Apps
What is "Create Mobile Apps"?
The app market is bigger than it's ever been and, while it seems there's a lean towards free apps as opposed to paid-for products, there's still plenty of money to be made in the market.
Register with the app stores to Publish Apps
To publish software on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, you'll need to be a fully registered member. Apple's scheme, the Developer Program, is not free, presumably to stop potentially awful apps from having to be scrutinized by its team of testers. It'll cost you a yearly fee of $99 (around £80, AU$135) to sign up here, although this also entitles you to a bunch of testing tools, early access to versions of Apple's dev apps, and the ability to publish for Mac, mobile devices, Apple Watch, Apple TV and more.
Google Play's development program is less costly, with just a $25 (around £20, AU$35) sign-on fee which entitles you to use all of the search giant's online dev tools and accept payments using the Google Payments system. Both, once you're registered, will give you access to their respective in-app payment engines, allowing you to accept money for upgrades from your customers.
People who like to develop mobile app an came with the new idea and solve problems.
Skills Required To develop mobile apps
Selecting the right approach for developing an app is highly important. Ideally, app development approach must be in accordance with the time and budget constraints of a client.
Online app maker tools to create mobile apps
Today many online app maker tools are available which allows you to create mobile apps even if you don't have any knowledge of Android or IOS programming, these mobile app makers are our favorites:
- GoodBarber – Eye Candy - Get your native iOS and Android apps for $32 per month, Free Trial: www.goodbarber.com
- Shoutem – The Apple of App Builders - it’s not the most expensive provider, it’s not cheap either: pricing starts at $19.90 (Basic) per month, Free Trial: www.shoutem.com
- Siberian CMS – Open Source App Building - It’s a small price to pay because you can create an app completely free! Most of the fees are one-offs and for 1-year licenses Free trial: www.siberiancms.com
- Swiftic (formerly Como) – The Swiss Army Knife of App Creators - there is only one tier with either a monthly ($57), yearly ($48) or bi-yearly ($41) Free Trial: www.swiftic.com,
- AppInstitute – More Than Meets the Eye - Price-wise, you can get a native iPhone and Android app for $28 a month, Free Trial: www.appinstitute.com
- Appy Pie – A Feast of Features? - relatively unique Free plan option, this could be appealing to people just starting out. Free Trial: www.appypie.com
Other Further App Makers → Bizness Apps, AppYourself, Mobincube, Mobile Roadie, AppMachine, AppsBuilder ...
To find online apps maker tools, Google search "android app maker" or "ios app maker".
But if you have the knowledge of Android or ios app programming it will be an advantage, but not necessary.
If you have not, or if you don't know how to start Building a Native app here is a few steps :
- Step 2: Learn the Language
- Step 3: Build Stuff and Keep Learning
Android Development: Kotlin, Java, C/C++, C#, Basic or PhoneGap.
IOS Development: Swift, Objective-C,
Time Required For Create Mobile Apps
Depends on the expertise of the app developer and scope of the app.
How To Monetize
1) Upload a free app on Android's Play store and Apple's Store. Monetize it with AdMob, Google's mobile advertising network.
2) Upload a paid app, set some initial price for downloading the app.
3) More people will download app more money you will make.
4) You can also promote affiliate products through your app or CPI (Cost per Install) and earn extra commissions.