You are definitely curious about How to make money Buying and selling websites
You will learn in this Post:
- What is Flippa?
- The secret to buying any website for profit.
Maintaining a buy and sell website gives you the flexibility to operate anywhere in the world. Consumers are going online to find deals they may not find by physically driving to their local stores. Properly setting up an attractive website that targets many customers willing to buy and sell their goods can create a lucrative stream of income. Let me show you how you can Buy and Sell WebSites by the end of this week.
What is Flippa.com?
Flippa is a marketplace and it's an option style marketplace so it similar to eBay where we have buyers and sellers, so they essentially provide a marketplace where buyers and sellers can come together and buy and sell website/domains and app. You can place any domain name or website that you own on Flippa for others to view and purchase. Flippa offers additional paid services to help promote the sale of your domain like Auctions or a Buy It Now options and much more.
So, why buy a website? a couple different reasons, first and foremost there's a revenue when you're buying a website you're buying an established business most of that time that business include ongoing revenue, second reasons to buy a website is capital growth you can buy a website for $2,000 you can spend months and months collecting a paycheck from different affiliate program ( See how Affiliate Programme Work to make a passive income ) or ads networks and then when you're done with it you can actually go out to the open market and sell that business oftentimes through much more than you bought it for initially, these fantastic opportunities around buying websites improving them collecting a paycheck in the mean time and then putting them back out there on the marketplace and making nice profit.
The secret to buying any website for profit
Most of the method of making money online, in fact, most businesses hight failure rate kind of businesses you've heard the vast majority of businesses fail after 5-7 years and the vast majority of online methods and effort actually have a much higher failure rate than even that but not website investing, we focus on those websites that already in the success there the small percentage that has beaten the odds then resell them and that's what different about this methods, But the secret behind all that is the Formula To Sell Almost Anything Online and could you do that, You can pay thousands of dollars to ads in adword, But to get started in online marketing and buy on online marketplace, particularly information marketing, just read this book. Jeff is down-to-earth, honest, and he carefully explains the advantages and the pitfalls of the system of Internet launches that he pioneered in the 1990s, and which have made literal millionaires out of so many of his students. (He's also quick to point out that he cannot promise you'll make that kind of money, telling you what you may already know: many people who buy the book won't finish it, and among those who do, some will implement his strategies well and will be willing to do the work involved; while others will try to cut corners and will reap the consequences.) Launch: An Internet Millionaire's Secret Formula To Sell Almost Anything Online, Build A Business You Love, And Live The Life Of Your Dreams This it's not a sales letter disguised as a book. It's an honest-to-goodness explanation of his entire product launch system. Imagine, having the step-by-step blueprint to create your OWN five-to-six-figure launch (your mileage may vary), for just the price of a book!
I've read a ton of books on these types of subjects. Believe it or not, if you're into this type of marketing you may want to read the Launch: An Internet Millionaire's Secret Formula To Sell Almost Anything Online, Build A Business You Love, And Live The Life Of Your Dreams. Here's the other thing that I've learned along the way: You don't have to do all of this yourself. It literally took me years to figure this out. There are plenty of freelance sites out there that you can source literally every step of this process for real cheap, and you take on a management role saving yourself a ton of time with better results.
People who like to develop a website and are hoping to sell web development services. depth knowledge of WordPress platform and website creation.
Time Required For Creating A Website
Depends on the expertise of the developer in website creation. Most web projects take on average from 12 to 16 weeks, from the time that the project kicks off to the time that the website launches. However, the time is always dependent on several factors, like the complexity of the project, scope of work, number of people that are involved, etc. Sometimes bigger projects can take up to 6 months or longer. I have create a post on How to create a Blog or Website with easy steps Here → " How to make money creating a blog or website "
1) Choose a topic you are passionate about.You need to be passionate about the subject your website focuses on.if you launch a website about something that you don't care about, you will lose interest very quickly and inevitably stop working on it.
2) Think about your long-term business model.To make you're (Buy and Sell WebSites) successful you should do a lot of research beforehand.
Try to find the answers to the following questions:
- Who are your direct competitors?
- How do your competitors make money?
- How will your website make money?
- How can you make your website stand out from others?
- How long will it take to monetize your website?
3) choose a domain name that is relevant to your topic and appeals to your target audience. A good domain name is an essential part of branding your blog.Choose .COM as your domain extension because it looks more professional.
4) Choose a reliable paid host I recommand BlueHost because "BlueHost recently gave us a special discount for our readers! You can now set up your blog for as low as $3.95/month! It also comes with a FREE domain name and Free Microsoft Office 365 Business, also with a business Email!"
Believe it or not but first-time visitors will make a judgment about your website within first 10 seconds of loading, so you need to make sure that your website's design appeals to them and they like it.
6) Or you can Research the Site’s Value, Use your network to find blogs that have not been updated for months or even years. Tweet out a message saying you’re looking to add a blog to your portfolio. Check blogs you regularly read to see if one of them has a big delay in posting. Once you identify a few options, send the owners a simple email like, “I noticed you have not posted on your blog lately. If you are interested in selling your site, I would be interested in buying it.”
Buy and Sell WebSites - How To Monetize
1) Register your website on flippa.com, Flippa works on bidding model, the highest bidder gets the ownership of the website.
2) Set the bid price of your website 15 times greater than the current monthly income of your site.
For e.g. if your site is earning $500 per month then you can set the basic selling bid price of your site to at least $7500.
3) Start the auction and wait for bids. People will start bidding on purchasing your site. Once you receive the bid that satisfies your target selling price, then finalize the deal with the bidder.
4) Flippa.com will manage all the payment and other technical stuff for you and you'll receive your commissions via your selected payment method.