Buy and Sell WebSites
Maintaining a buy and sell website gives you the flexibility to operate anywhere in the world. Consumers are going online to find deals they may not find by physically driving to their local stores. Properly setting up an attractive website that targets many customers willing to buy and sell their goods can create a lucrative stream of income.
Let me show you how you can Buy and Sell WebSites by the end of this week.
Buy and Sell WebSites - What is Flippa.com?
Flippa.com is an online marketplace for Buy and Sell WebSites and domain names, existing mobile apps.
You can place any domain name that you own on Flippa for others to view and purchase. You can also sell domains there. Flippa offers additional paid services to help promote the sale of your domain like Auctions or a Buy It Now options, and much more.
Buy and Sell WebSites - Suitable For
People who like to develop a website and are hoping to sell web development services.
Buy and Sell WebSites - Skills Required
In-depth knowledge of WordPress platform and website creation.
Time Required For Creating A Website
Depends on the expertise of the developer in website creation.
Most web projects take on average from 12 to 16 weeks, from the time that the project kicks off to the time that the website launches. However, the time is always dependent on several factors, like the complexity of the project, scope of work, number of people that are involved, etc. Sometimes bigger projects can take up to 6 months or longer.
1) Choose a topic you are passionate about.You need to be passionate about the subject your website focuses on.if you launch a website about something that you don't care about, you will lose interest very quickly and inevitably stop working on it.
2) Think about your long-term business model.To make your (Buy and Sell WebSites) successful you should do a lot of research beforehand.
Try to find the answers to the following questions:
- Who are your direct competitors?
- How do your competitors make money?
- How will your website make money?
- How can you make your website stand out from others?
- How long will it take to monetize your website?
3) choose a domain name that is relevant to your topic and appeals to your target audience. A good domain name is an essential part of branding your blog.Choose .COM as your domain extension because it looks more professional.
5) You need to make your website's design and layout look very professional Buy one here for 5$
Believe it or not but first-time visitors will make a judgment about your website within first 10 seconds of loading, so you need to make sure that your website's design appeals to them and they like it.
6) Or you can Research the Site’s Value
Use your network to find blogs that have not been updated for months or even years. Tweet out a message saying you’re looking to add a blog to your portfolio. Check blogs you regularly read to see if one of them has a big delay in posting. Once you identify a few options, send the owners a simple email like, “I noticed you have not posted on your blog lately. If you are interested in selling your site, I would be interested in buying it.”
Buy and Sell WebSites - How To Monetize
1) Register your website on flippa.com, Flippa works on bidding model, the highest bidder gets the ownership of the website.
2) Set the bid price of your website 15 times greater than the current monthly income of your site.
For e.g. if your site is earning $500 per month then you can set the basic selling bid price of your site to at least $7500.
3) Start the auction and wait for bids. People will start bidding for purchasing your site. Once you receive the bid that satisfies your target selling price, then finalize the deal with the bidder.
4) Flippa.com will manage all the payment and other technical stuff for you and you'll receive your commissions via your selected payment method.